Política Brasileira #18
Today was a good day. I've finished the course on Advanced Tableau, created beautiful visualisations and got ideas for my own dashboard. The engine is ready, now I'm giving it the final touches - I'm currently working with the Language Parameter. I've got ideas from this blog post: (playfairdata.com/how-to-create-a-bilingual-..); the same author talks about how to create a parameter for different currencies, which is something I'm gonna explore tomorrow. I have also read some interesting blog posts regarding layouts for mobile versions. I've drawn up the dashboard for my mobile version (Rocket Book format uploaded). Today I've added another 5 pomodori to the tally.